Healthy living is about making the right choices with dietary habits and nutritional supplements for overall health inside and out. Your body works as a system where every function is connected, and diet and nutrition play a large role in how you feel on the inside and how you look on the outside.
Critical to making healthy decisions is understanding the effects from the foods you are eating, engaging in activity, and supporting your diet with premium Arbonne nutritionals. Having more energy and vitality, feeling more engaged in life, and being happier can start with making a few small changes in your daily habits and engaging in self-education. Healthy living doesn’t have to be complicated.
Proper diet and supplements help support skin too, nourishing it from the inside out.
The skin is the body’s largest organ.
A diet high in fruits and vegetables, whole grains, lean or vegan protein, and adequate water intake — plus antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients — can help support healthy-looking skin and help you have more energy and feel more confident.
Arbonne Nutrition and Skincare products support an inner-outer approach to health and beauty that will help you look and feel your best at any age.
SKINCARE ADVANTAGE: Gold standard ingredients, balanced with the best botanical and scientific ingredients deliver significant visible results.
NUTRITIONAL ADVANTAGE: Plant-powered, nutrient-rich products that are always Certified Arbonne Clean™, meaning we go beyond standard industry testing and include additional testing of raw materials and finished products to ensure that each formula is cleaner for better results.
Lifestyle Impacts On Our Body And Skin
Digestibility of products consumed can be important because the ability to easily breakdown foods can result in the body using the nutrients more efficiently and potentially even more of the beneficial nutrients being used. Good digestibility can also help ensure that there are no side effects of poor digestion such as gas, bloating or constipation.
Science has shown that stress can cause the release of a hormone called cortisol, which can have detrimental effects, even in a very healthy person. Eating healthy, exercising, limiting stress, and supplementing your diet with the nutrients you need to support optimal health and wellness may help support stress relief.
Healthy Ageing Skin Challenges
- Production of collagen and elastin slows down a dramatic 65% between ages 20 and 80. Every year from age 20 on, collagen production slows by an additional 1%.
- Thickness of the skin decreases 6% every 10 years.
- The sun causes 90%–95% of the wrinkles, lines, as well as brown, red and white discoloration on our bodies.
- Cell turnover slows which can lead to dehydration and dryness.
- Repetitive movements, such as frowning, squinting, or cigarette smoking can form permanent wrinkles.
- Menopause can trigger a 30% reduction in collagen and a dramatic increase in dryness and dehydration.
- Gravity, along with a decrease in collagen and elastin production, causes skin to sag.
- Biological or hereditary factors account for 10% of skin’s aging.
- Environmental factors such as smoking or second-hand smoke, excessive alcohol use, and poor nutrition can lead to visible signs of aging such as wrinkling, sagging, discoloration, pigmented skin spots, thinning skin, and spidery lines.
- Free radicals from UV exposure, pollution, smoking, stress, and normal metabolic processes can cause changes that lead to the degradation of skin’s collagen and elastin.
How To Do The 30 Days
STEP 1: Eliminate common allergens and limit the following:
- Dairy Sugar/artificial sweeteners
STEP 2: Eat every 4–6 hours
Sample Day On The Arbonne 30 Days
- Morning: Shake
- Afternoon: Shake*
- Evening: Meal
If you choose to snack, please choose from Healthy Snacks and Beverages.
Avoid eating after 7 p.m. or 3 hours before bed. If hungry before bed, drink ½ cup of non-dairy milk with ½ scoop of Daily Fiber Boost.
* After the initial 30-day program, depending on your goals and lifestyle, you can flex your daily plan to include an additional healthy meal at breakfast or lunch time instead of a second shake.
STEP 3: Eat in the proper portions
- Non-Starchy Veggies (1/2 of your plate) Kale, chard, mustard greens, spinach, broccoli, asparagus
- Lean Proteins (¼ of your plate) Wild fish, organic chicken, turkey, grass-fed beef, beans, lentils, quinoa
- Healthy Carbs (1/8 of your plate) Brown rice, quinoa, beets, sweet potatoes, millet
- Healthy Fats (1/8 of your plate) Seeds and nuts, nut butters, nut oils, olive oil, avocado, flax seed, grapeseed oil, coconut oil
A Final Thought
If you want to learn more about the arbonne 30 days challenge, you can look at this related page: 30 Days Challenge.
I will be doing some additional articles on healthy eating and cooking so please subscribe so you don’t miss out on these posts.
◊ These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.