Every person has their own bucket list, at least in some shape or form, so I decided to help you out with another 55 things every person should do by the time they hit the bucket.
If these are not on yours make sure you consider adding at least some of them, if not all.
A true freedom seeker will always look to outgrow their comfort zone and live as much of a significant life as possible! Always challenge your surroundings, your current state and aim as high as your mind allows you! Then get to work towards making those dreams a reality!
Before we jump right into the 55 Things Every Person Should Do: The Ultimate Bucket List, I’d like to start with a quote that is perfect to get your mind racing towards all the amazing things you will do in your life:
55 Things Every Person Should Do: The Ultimate Bucket List
1. Buy your dream car in cash!
Imagine yourself walking into a dealership, seeing the car you’ve always wanted and paying cash for it. No debt, drive away in it!
4. Go skydiving.
Jump out of a plane, preferably somewhere with a gorgeous view.
5. Live in your favorite city!
At least for a while and make sure it is as amazing as you thought it will be. If everything is great, buy a place there!
6. Go skinny dipping.
Preferably surrounded by gorgeous people doing the same.
7. Buy a Rolex watch and pass it on to your child.
Buying a Rolex watch is a symbol of success and it can be the great starting point for an ongoing tradition.
8. Go bungee jumping.
Get that blood rushing through your veins.
9. Build a school.
Have that kind of an impact on a community that will benefit on the long run of your kind gesture.
10. Learn to fly an airplane.
Enjoy the freedom the sky has to offer!
11. Build a treehouse for your kids.
Building it with your own hands and having them help will be a lifelong memory.
12. Buy a ticket on a plane that leaves the same day. Be spontaneous!
Check flights for today, pick a place and go. You’ll figure it out on the way!
13. Visit every continent.
Travel as much as possible, create memories and stories to tell others.
14. Learn to play an instrument really well.
Impress everyone with your skills and be proud you’ve done it since you’ve always wanted to.
15. Buy a motorcycle and enjoy it.
Hop on and enjoy the empty road.
16. Become really good at chess!
Chess is the sport of the mind, teach your kids to think a few steps ahead.
17. Throw a Great Gatsby party with a few hundred people showing up.
Try to get as many quality people as possible so it doesn’t turn into Project X.
19. Leave a £500 tip at your favorite restaurant.
Or even more if you’re feeling generous, that tip will have a big impact on someone who’s just starting out in life.
20. Drink beer at Oktoberfest in Germany.
If there’s one place and time to drink beer it is Oktoberfest!
21. Quit the job you hate.
Do it in style, you’re never going back there anyway!
23. Fly in a private jet without posting 1 pic to Instagram!
If someone is flying private and doesn’t post to instagram do haters still hate?
24. Swim with the sharks.
If you survive that dealing with annoying people becomes a piece of cake.
25. Attend the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show – and the after party. (If it happens again!)
Spend a night surrounded by some of the most beautiful women in the world.
26. Vacation somewhere without internet for at least one month with someone you love.
Removing yourself from all the technological pressure will do wonders to your mind-set and you will create amazing memories.
28. Race a formula 1 car.
Drive as fast as your mind allows you to.
29. Own a boat and throw a boat party.
Things can go wild in a private way when you have your own boat.
30. Create a custom drink that tastes amazing and name it after yourself.
What will you name yours? Leave the name in the comments below.
31. Get on the cover of an important magazine.
Get that recognition you deserve for all the hard work you’ve put in.
32. Hire someone.
That feeling of hiring someone and the entire process behind it is worth the time and patience.
33. Fire someone.
Not every hire will work out, man-up and lay someone off.
34. See the Aurora Borealis.
Be amazed by how beautiful nature can be by itself.
36. Meet one of your heroes.
Get to meet someone that inspired you growing up and exchange stories.
37. Get to visit all the cities you used to dream of going to when you were little.
Jet-setting around the world meeting new people and trying new things.
38. Build your dream house.
It should meet your every need and make you feel like you belong there.
39. Attend the Super Bowl.
Fingers crossed, you can have your favorite team win.
40. Attend the Olympic Games.
See the best performing athletes in the world compete against each other.
41. Attend the World Cup.
Your home country should win.
42. Crash a wedding without having yourself thrown out.
Have people embrace you and make new friends.
43. Throw tomatoes during Spanish festival La Tomatina
Or at least take part in a major festival somewhere around the world.
44. Learn your family history and pass it on.
Have your family tree drawn as far as you can.
45. Save a life.
Nothing will be more rewarding that saving someone else’s life.
46. Have your portrait painted and framed.
Something to be remembered by.
47. Quit one addiction you didn’t believe you could quit.
Prove yourself that you can overcome anything if you set your mind to.
48. Meet the president or leader of your country.
Not only meet him, shake hands and have a little chat.
49. Fire big guns.
In a controlled environment of course e.g. clay pigeon shooting or paintballing.
50. Experience any drugs that will not kill you or do long term damage ONCE. (#contraversial)
Experiment and discover things you didn’t know about.
51. Write and publish a book.
Have something outlive you, share your wisdom with future generations.
52. Pack everything and go.
No destination needed! With the right person by your side it will be the most memorable trip ever.
53. Overcome your emotional struggles.
Come to peace with your inner self. After that life changes.
54. Find the love of your life.
Discover the one you wish to spend the rest of your life with, the one you seemed to be searching for your entire life.
A Final Thought - 55. Be happy.
Live a significant and happy life, surrounded by people that love and appreciate you.